Action Student Planner tools Help Students do Better!
• Monthly Life Skills Focus. Communication, Collaboration, Initiative, Critical thinking, Time Mgmt. and Info. literacy.
• Monthly Achiever Profiles: Profiles of young Achievers in the STEAM fields.
• QR Code Learning Links: Study tips, Time Management, STEAM topics and more.
• Weekly Tips and Tools: ie; The more senses you use to memorize information, the more likely you will be to recall it.
• Weekly STEAM Vocabulary Words: ie; Torque = A twisting force that causes rotation.
• Inspiring Professional Photography throughout.
The best Student Planner is the one students want to use.
5-week turnaround on customized planners,
Non-custom student agendas ship the day you order!
Choose from five customizable planner models.
Action Agendas student planners are designed and updated each year based on input from students and educators nationwide. These powerful student agendas are based on a simple yet extraordinary concept: We all have the power to improve our lives, our relationships, and the world, something we want our customers to experience.
Your agenda, your way. You can make a custom student planner any way you want. Choose full color covers and include photos of your students, teachers, images of your motto or mascot, or choose custom made foil stamp covers featuring your school name, mascot, or your choice of text.
We provide a pool of resources for students, educators, and parents that pair perfectly with our custom planners. Our curated content is S.T.E.A.M. aligned, Project, and Media based for learners of all grade levels.
WE MAKE IT EASY.
Easy to order, easy to use, students love Action Agendas!
I, Us, All
A new take on Self, Relationships, World. A way to positively improve yourself, strengthen your relationships, and impact the world. Learning life skills helps you prepare for the future to better the world.
Think about what is true for you. Integrate key skills into your daily life. Your life will improve and you will influence others.
Accept reality and diversity in yourself and in others. You can teach others directly or by example. You can learn from others and share ideas in new ways.
Act to make the world better and more interesting by being yourself and reaching your goals. Share yourself and your ideas. You can make a difference!